October 1 — breakout session plan
- 10 min: Overview by moderator
- 15-20 min: Exemplar presentation
- 20-25 min: Tasks for breakout rooms
- 10 min: Report back in full group
Focus during session 1: Oral histories
Focus during session 2: Connected interdisciplinary collections
Tasks during breakout time
Part 1 (8-10 minutes) — individual focus
- What is your group (SIG, Committee, Region, Council, other)
- What is the current status of data in your group?
- Session 1: Do you already have any oral histories?
- Session 2: How has your group started to reveal hidden history?
- What do you need to figure out before you can set a plan?
- What is the plan right now, given what you have learned?
- What do you still need to know that you don’t know now?
- How can you get your group involved and excited?
Part 2 (10-12 minutes) — combine ideas
- Share thoughts and priorities
- Plan what to report back